In collaboration with ACL, the Evidence-Based Program Review Council is surveying organizations that have implemented approved evidence-based health promotion and disease prevention programs that meet ACL’s OAA Title III-D criteria.
As part of a re-review of all programs on the current Title III-D approved list, this survey aims to gauge satisfaction with these evidence-based programs:
- Active Choices
- Active Living Every Day (ALED)
- AEA Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program (AFAP)
- AEA Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program (AFEP)
- Better Choices, Better Health (online Chronic Disease Self-Management Program)
- Care Transitions Intervention (CTI)